2009年3月24日星期二

STUDY STUDY STUDY !!!!!!!!!!!

Feel so frustrated to myself because already promise myself must start study from this Monday but i didn't study at all. Today already Tuesday but i not even study 1 chapter. I must study le. Promise myself one more time after tomorrow go to Ktv sing i must start study le because this semester subject all quite hard de. i don't wish go Kampar because too far for me. I must study tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today after 7pm class i go play dota with my housemate. This is a friendship tournament. This tournament take more than 1 hour quite a long game. But lastly still win the game la. Don't know y me like not so aggressive like last time, last time when i play dota let people kill i will very angry. Besides that, if no teamwork i also will angry myself y same team with them but now although let people kill and got someone no teamwork in my team i also will not angry them de. Haha.....maybe i become a good guy already. Or maybe long time didn't play dota with people le because of the suck line make me can't play GG client. More prefer play dota with real human than play with computer. Haha......seem like so Lanci.
After tomorrow i really need to concern on prepare final exam le. So good luck to myself la.
Tomorrow is also one of my classmate birthday. Jolin hope u don't mind la i didn't go celebrate your birthday. Wish u happy birthday and happy forever with Darren (Dailan).

没有评论:

发表评论